Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Revlon Top Speed Violet - new to Canada!











I found a brand spanking new display on Friday night and of course, had to pick up a polish (or 10!) This is the first polish I wanted to try out - Violet. This is a bright vivid purple, similar to China Glaze Purple Panic (except not matte) and a dupe to Revlon Grape Ice from the 2010 Summer Scents (except scentless). There are actually a few dupes in these collections and they even have similar names (Bubble versus Bubble Pop) and Lagoon versus Lagoon something), but there are some new colours as the scented collex had 8 polishes (I believe) and this one has at least 12.

On to the mani!

Two coats and later stamped with light purple Konad special polish, GCOCL fauxnad IP E02.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful.
    Love the Konading. I'm a Konad addict too.
    I'm having a new giveaway: http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/enter-my-kiss-giveaway.html
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!