Friday, December 10, 2010

NOT Snowflakes!

Not too long ago, I wore OPI Smitten with Mittens and for this mani, I decided to wear its sister, Dear Santa. These two polishes are similar-Smitten with Mittens is slightly darker...but I prefer the brighter Dear Santa.



Stamped with Konad IP M12 using red Konad special polish for the candy cane and fauxnad IP HB12 and green Konad special polish for tree.

Here's before stamping...the white polish is OPI Alpine Snow Matte, topped with SV.

Lastly...just before I took this polish off, I thought I'd try to stripe it...unfortunately, the white polish didn't pick up that well...plus I neglected to remember which way I put the stripes on so each time they were a little different...the perils of doing your nails at 2 am when one is tired! This image plate is H12.


Thx for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!