Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Fat Tuesday!

Last night found me with a bit of free time, so I thought, why not do another Mardi Gras mani?


Used same plates as last mani as their aren't too many image plates out there for this theme and I'm just not creative or talented enough to do anything freehand!



IP's Konad m77, fauxnad m19, fauxnad T20 and fauxnad T39. All images were stamped with China Glaze 2030.



This time, I tried to find deep, rich jewel tones that, to me, say Mardi Gras. Polishes used (starting on thumb and working clockwise) Misa Like it Like That, Cheeky Monkey Raunchy B*tch, Misa Quirky Smile, Cheeky Monkey Brazen Hussy and Misa Spark my Heart Thats a Start. Here's the polishes before stamping:



I wish I had enough more colours like the deep finish found in these Cheeky Monkey polishes--love love love them! Any recommendations? I'd love to know your suggestions!

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. ZOMG! So beautiful. Excellent Fat Tuesday mani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Mardi Gras mani...love this! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful beautiful beautiful, here in Brasil is fat tuesday too, ha ha ha, carnavaaaaal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the 2 Cheeky Monkey colours, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors, and love the stamping, especially the mask stamps <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!