Sunday, March 13, 2011

OPI Aragon Suede for St. Paddy's Day Mani..

THIS was the polish I was searching for last time for a St. Patricks Day mani. After some stash searching, it was in my hands.



After two coats of the polish, stamped with China Glaze Cheers to You and Nicole by OPI Positive Energy. I was fooling around with some polishes to see hwo they stamped and discovered Cheers to You worked not bad for stamping...and so did Midnight Kiss...they were slightly glittery; different that the sharp silver contract with my prefered go-to silver, Positive Energy.



Image plates used were XL F and BM03...unfortunately, there aren't a great deal of St. Paddy's image plates out there to chose from, so these were used again!

Here's OPI Aragan Suede by itself....


Lastly, as I didn't want to have to deal with a chipped, matte mani, decided to add a quick topcoat of CND Silver sparkle.


In real life, the silver sparkle isn't so obvious and you can still see the stamping but this doesn't relay in the pix!



I guess St. Patrick's Day is coming up! I'm not Irish, but love themed manis so thats why I've been doing them...do you have one planned? I know I've seen some great ones in the blogesphere....and its always so interesting to see everyone's interpretation of the day!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I definitely need to get Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow Suede.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute. I think you should draw leprechaun with this mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx Zara and good luck on the scholarship....

    LacquerWare: I laughed out loud when I read this...I don't have any free hand skill AT ALL....thats why I love Konad so much...but am thinking up one last St. Patricks mani and hope to use IP other than the traditional shamrocks....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!