Thursday, November 10, 2011

Essie Hot Coco, Layered and Stamped

This post will be short...just like my nails!



Two coats of Essie Hot Coco.



Yawn. Oh, so not me. So I added one coat of Anna Sui #709.



Now we're talking! Hello holo glitter! I seriously wish my camera could do a better job of picking up what the mani looks in real life (or maybe its user error?!)...the glitter is seriously more interesting than this....*sigh*.

Stamped! Used CND Gold Chrome with fauxnad IP SdP 38.



Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! And perfect for Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really nice combo! That glitter polish is pretty awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this mani looks sooo pretty! love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your stamping!! Really need to get me some of those plates!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! And your nails don't look so short to me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!