Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy 2013!!

After a month of wearing mainly green, white, red and gold, I was feeling like something different for my next mani when I got around to doing my nails on New Year's Day.  So after sorting through my stash, decided on purple; this is what I came up with.....and what I've been wearing the for last three days!

Picture286-2

Started with a base of two coats of Ulta Tutu Cute; this pix has no topcoat.

Picture254-2

Added NYX Girls Silver Glitter, no topcoat.

Picture258-2

Layered a little Maybelline Color Show Sequins Lavender Sparks, no topcoat, then waited about 15 minutes for the various layers to dry before stamping.

Picture263-2

Picture270-2

Stamped with Konad white special polish using Sugar Bubbles special 01.

Picture282-2

Topped with SV.

Picture296-2

I wish you a healthy and prosperous 2013...let's hope it's a fantastic year!!!

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic!!!
    Happy new year to you too
    Kiss

    Vendy
    NEW OUTFIT POST
    the simple life of rich people blog
    Twitter @simpleliferichP
    Instagrna @thesimplelifeofrichepeople

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! So nice to see a bright shade this time of year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three days--that's an eternity for you, I think. :) Of course I love this, what with the purple and the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been reaching for non-holiday polishes now too..all spring colours! This is beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute new years nails!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!