Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Digit-al Dozen DOES It Again; Day 8, Animals


I was looking through my plates recently to get ideas for the animal challenge and discovered a super cute animal image.  While I've looked at this plate a dozen times at least, I never noticed this particular image before but as soon as I seen it, I knew I wanted to do my animal challenge mani around it; this is what I came up with!


Started with a base of one coat of Sinful Colors Cool Gray and two coats each of Sation Drama Doll (pink), Maybelline Sweet Clementine (orange) and Sinful Colors Pull Over (yellow), topped with SV.


Stamped using Apipila 03 (pig and tiger), Cheeky Jumbo Plate 9 Wild at Heart (giraffe) and the super cute animals is from MJ XII replacement plate using black Konad special polish.


Added a few random dots using same base colours to accent throughout; topped with SV.


Unfortunately, my little nails don't show a whole lot of the animals so I took a pix of it...and they still don't all show up because the image is larger than the stamper ( I couldn't get it to pick up on any of my XL squishy stampers for some reason). This would be an amazingggggg image to make a stamper decal with, don't you think?  Those little giraffe's are adorable! 




Here's a closer look at MJ XII replacement plate. For those not familiar, the originally shipped MJ XII plate had a couple of misetched designs and MyOnLine Shop sent replacement plates out; the replacement plate had a few slightly different designs.








Here's the other ladies animal mani's.






Thanks for looking!






7 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!