Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Pahlish Whiskey from a Bottle of Wine

Here's a mani I did back in March just haven't got around to posting it yet....to be honest, I had the whole post finished and just didn't publish it....not sure why now but anyway, this is Pahlish Whiskey from a Bottle of Wine.


Started with a base of two coats of Pahlish Whiskey from a Bottle of Wine. Oh my goodness....this is a sparkler!  Not only holo in the sun but sparkly as anything in the shade due to the addition of fine shimmer. Whiskey from a Bottle of Wine is part of the Timeless Flight collex.


Stamped using white Konad special polish using Lily Anna 06 with an accent of Lily Anna 10.


Loving this 70's vibe and always great when you can pick an image that lets the base show through!  In hindsight, I probably could have used this mani for the Digit-al Dozen does decades challenge; it probably would have fit in just fine!


Top coated with SV.  Unfortunately I had base reaction and it turned the stamping polish light purple.  Serves me right for not top coating the polish first before stamping as this sometimes does happen.  


At tleast light purple is complimentary to the base lol!




Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. OMG - I need that Pahlish - and I love the stamping on it, looks like tiny windows with holo peeping through LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I love this, what with the purple and the holo! I had to quick check my spreadsheet to make sure I had this Pahlish in my stash. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!