Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Blue Holo Skittles!

Alllllll these stunning holo polishes arrived in the mail on the same day (back in March  2014!); I couldn't wait to do mani's with them and knew I couldn't do them all the same day so I decided to do skittles with them; here's what I came up with!


Polishes used starting at the thumb are Too Fancy Moody Blue, Too Fancy The Shifty Chameleon, Too Fancy Set Fire to the Rain, Emily de Molly LE5 and Too Fancy Bejewelled.  These are all one coat, no topcoat.


Different lighting.  


Stamped using white Konad special polish using Lila Anna 10.


Can I just say how much I love these Lily Anna plates....BUT....centering an image on your nails is hard enough without the image being centered on the plate as you can see below.  Now, I was able to center the center image (half) decent but my nails aren't terribly long or big so there was enough of the top and bottom images that it worked.  But if you have reallyyy long nails the centre design would have to shift on nail placement to use the bottom part of the plate to make sure your nail is fully stamped and THAT would cause the middle image not to be centered on the nail and I'm sure this would drive some batty.  (Or maybe I just over think these things, not sure!)   *end rant*


Topped with SV to finish.


Different lighting.


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. The Shifty Chameleon for the win! And one coat holos? That's excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one coat is quite something! All super pretty shades, but Too Fancy Set Fire to the Rain is especially stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!