Monday, October 20, 2014

My Favourite Fall Mani

Today is a windy, rainy, cold and generally overall miserable fall day in my area. I thought I'd share a nice and bright fall mani to brighten the day!  I did this mani a couple week ago; this might possibly be my most favourite fall mani that I've ever done!  Here's what I came up with!


Different light; can see the stamping a little more clearly.


Started with skittles; polishes used starting at thumb and going clockwise are Barielle Peanut Butter; Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Loden Green, China Glaze Kalahari Kiss, American Apparel Lipstick and Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Butterscotch. All two coats; topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Chez Automne 001and Chez Floral 009.  Variety of stamping polish colours were used; all Mundo de Unas:  2 (black), 9 (red), 11 (yellow), 32 (orange) and 48 (green).  


Added a few more leaves to accent/filler on thumb and middle using same polishes.


Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to Finish.


I did my right hand slightly different but really liked how it turned out too!


I have a few more fall mani's to share over the next few days, then will be sharing Halloween mani's starting October 27th.  

Thanks for looking!






1 comment:

  1. I love all the different colours you've used in the stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!