Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving Nails!

Happy Thanksgiving if you are celebrating today!!  This is the Thanksgiving mani I was wearing when we were celebrating here in Canada back in October; unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to share (except on IG) so thought would share now for the US Thanksgiving!



Started out with a stamper decal on the thumb using Infinity 65.


The rest of the base polishes used are Sally Hansen Butterscotch (index and pinky, OPI Don't Talk Bach to Me (middle) and Barielle Peanut Butter (ring).



Stamped using Messy Mansion MM23 on all fingers except pinky, which is BundleMonster BM-H11.



MM23



Did the right hand slightly different; used BM H-11 on pinky and index, MM23 on ring and the leaf on the thumb and Bunny Nails HD-E on thumb.  I didn't make note of the stamping polishes but I'm guessing they were an assortment of Sally Hansen Insta-dri's as I wasn't home when I did this.



Top coated to finish.



Have a great holiday if you are off; otherwise, thanks for looking!



2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!