Sunday, January 11, 2015

Yorkville Splurge by CANVASlacquer

Here's another CANVASlacquer; this is Yorkville Splurge by CANVASlacquer.



According to CANVASlacquer Etsy shop: Yorkville Splurge - an unexpected and unique mix of copper hexes, matte blue and white glitters, rose gold squares and a generous dose of holographic silver dust, giving a very luxurious feel to this glitter topper.


CANVASlacqer Yorkville Splurge is a topper; I wanted to go with a complementary neutral base so started with two coats of Nox Twilight ?  Unfortunately, I don't have a name!  Looks like Poseidon, but not sure.  I don't know if this is a nameless bottle or if the label has been lost over the years.  Nox Twilight whatever it is is very sheer; two coats still had sheer coverage.



Added one coat of Yorkville Splurge by CANVASlacquer.  Yorkville Splurge is part of The City Collection....and I actually know that part of the city they are talking about being a local GTA gal!  I do have to admit that I've never splurged in Yorkville (I guess I've ate in a pricy restaurant in the area!)....unless you're talking Yorkville Mall and a massive haul of Sephora polishes! But I know that isn't the area they are referencing!



I didn't want to hid the base with a lot of stamping, so picked an image from Pet'la Floral; stamping polish is Mundo de Unas #5, which I think complimented it nicely.



This is one of those Mundo de Unas polishes that stains so there is a little bit of polish left despite my removal efforts.  Don't let you deter from using them!  On those prone to doing this, just do clean up right after you stamp finger by finger and there will be no problem.



Pet'la Floral






Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



I really like how this turned out; it was a nice, bright change to an otherwise drab day with the lovely sparkle of the holographic glitter whenever it hit the light!

CANVASlacquer polishes are available via their Etsy shop here!  They ship international, too!

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!! I love how well the stamping and glitter work together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this mani - the glitter, that stamp, the color of the stamp! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I really liked Yorkville Splurge a lot, I thought the glitters were so pretty together! I think it looks super pretty over that nude (I did it over blue and it was pretty that way too). That MdU is a perfect pairing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blue really pops against the base! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!