Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!

I've always wanted to do an Easter mani using Easter lilies and when I sat down last night to do Easter nails, I decided that it would finally be the day!  Here's what I came up with!



Initially, I was going to do my usual stamping on all fingers, but thought I would do something more simple for these nails.  As knew that for the lilies, I would have dark green and yellow as part of the accent nail, so when I was looking for glitter polishes, wanted something with both yellow and green and Girly Bits Erin Go Braugh-less fit the bill!  This is two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls with one coat of Girly Bits Erin Go Braugh-less on top of one coat of Essence 159 The Green and the Grunge, topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped middle finger using an image from MoYou Pro 11 using Funky Fingers Dark Night and Mundo de Unas X.  Ring finger is using MoYou Festive Collection 14 using Mundo de Unas 11 and 7.  Added a couple butterflies from Infinity 54.  Added few more green leaves by brush on the lily and dots in centre of lilies.


This isn't MoYou Pro 11; it is MoYou Pro 7 which I intended to use to get all three lilies on the nail; but unfortunately, the lilies didn't stamp that well so had to use the larger image instead.

MoYou Pro Collection 07


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


This is the image I really wanted to use which is a Pet'la plate.  This is my testing out the image sizes to see if I could get it somehow to fit on my nails.





Have a great Easter Sunday; thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!