Friday, October 16, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Geeks!

This post will be short and sweet as today is a rare occurrence that I have two posts in one day, but as two groups I'm in post today and I'm committed to both, two posts it is!  This is what I came up with for 40 Great Nail Art Ideas; this weeks theme is geeks!  


Started with a base of two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls with a coat of GB What A Rush QD TC before stamping (no pix as have shown before).

Stamped using MoYou Back to the 50's Collection-03 (middle and pinky) and MoYou Back to the 20's Collection-03 (thumb, index and ring), using MdU #2, 15, 20, Konad red special polish and Funky Fingers Dark Knight. 


MoYou Back to the 20's-03




I hope my nails are geeky enough!

Here's the other mani's the ladies did for geeks challenge!

An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!