Friday, November 20, 2015

Val About Town by CANVAS lacquer

More sweater nails as the temperatures are dropping and snow is in the forecast!  Today's mani features Val About Town by CANVAS lacquer**.


Val About Town by CANVAS lacquer is a gorgeous salmon with a delicate hint of gold shimmer, shown with two coats, no topcoat.  


While I have a lot of peach and coral polishes, I don't have a colour like this in my stash. Application and coverage was good; no issues to report.


A rare macro to see the gold shimmer better!


Topped with a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.


Stamped using Mundo de Unas 33 using MoYou Festive Collection-06 with an accent of Born Pretty BP-L018.  I love how the grey and salmon look together!  


Topped with Girly Bits What a Rush QD TC to finish.


Born Pretty BP-L018.




Not your typical colours for sweater nails but if you know me, you know I try to think outside of the box every now and then!  I love how this turned out!  


CANVAS lacquer is available via their Etsy shop here.  Based out of Toronto, Ontario, they offer international shipping to select countries.

Thanks for looking!

**item send for review; please see disclosure policy.

4 comments:

  1. Love it !Tammy what's the size of the full images on this plate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these two colors together! They're not the usual sweater color, but boy do they look absolutely gorgeous together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and Marcia the full nail images on the plate are 1 by 1.5 cm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have never thought of combining these two colors together! Wonderful mani!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!