Saturday, March 5, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas Does Pastels

This weeks 40 Great Nail Art Ideas challenge is pastels; I had added prompt of nude base.  Let me tell you; I don't think I could have gotten anything harder!  It was so hard to find pastels colours that were dark enough to show up over a nude base (not withstanding that apparently I don't own many pastel stamping polishes) but I gave it a try anyway! Here's what I came up with!


Started with two coats of piCture pOlish Beige; shown below without top coat.  


Topped with a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.


Did a gradient using MoYou London stamping polishes in Dusty Cloud, Olive Tree and Sage Smoke.  Image is from Sugar Bubbles SB040.


Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.


This is just meh to me; I love the image, the stamping colours and the base is one of my favourite nudes but its too bleached for me; I much prefer brights and bolds but it was OK for a change!

Here's the other ladies pastel manis with all the different prompts!




Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!