Thursday, March 31, 2016

Nvr Enuff Polish Prototype and EdM 13

Not too long ago, I received an order of Nvr Enuff polishes including a few mysteries. One that immediately caught my eye was this intense royal blue with flashes of shimmer and maybe even a little hint of glitter or flakie.  This bright blue was the perfect base on a night when I wanted to do a polish change but didn't have a lot of time to do them (aka, most nights).  Still love that stampers can come up with something this cool in no time flat! Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Nvr Enuff Prototype; shown with no top coat. This is one one of those polishes that you wonder if it is going to leave you with smurf nails or stain your skin but there were no issues.


Topped with a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD before stamping.


Picked this image from Emily de Molly 13.  I thought that it would provide lots of stamping interest yet leave enough voids to see the beauty of the base polish underneath.  Used Funky Fingers Gesso as the stamping polish, intentionally doing each finger just a little bit different for some added interest. 


This is the thumb from my right hand which shows moreso how the image would look if you stamped the image in a more "traditional" way.  Which would be great if all my nails are this long but they aren't.  I do however, like the mixed up look of them that I did end up with, but just thought I would share this for matter of interest!


Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.


While I purchased this plate, I was fortunate enough to review several others for Emily de Molly.  Just a reminder that Emily de Molly stamping plates and vinyls can be purchased via their store here with international shipping from Australia. There is also a US Emily de Molly estore here that also ships plates and polishes to US and Canada. Emily de Molly products are also available via these stock lists with many offering international shipping!

Thanks for looking!


4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous blue! That stamping is looking very beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, it reminds me of a vase my mum has. That blue is soo gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful blue and the stamping goes perfectly with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stamping image is seriously cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!