Monday, April 18, 2016

A Little Pick Me Up

I did these quick and easy nails not too long ago when I needed a little pick me up so went with something to brighten my day after a day that just wasn't the best. Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of Colors by Llarowe Coral-dly Yours, which was part of the February 2016 A Box, Indied.  Shown with two coats, no top coat.


Added a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.  


I didn't want to cover up this gorgeous shade too much so went with an image from Apipila P.2 using Funky Fingers Gesso.


Added small square stud to accent.


Topped it all off with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!