Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Colors by Llarowe Sparkle Away Your Blues

I did this mani almost a year ago; I was surprised looking back at my notes to discover that it is Colors by Llarowe Sparkle Away Your Blues because I don't really remember any microglitter bomb polishes being released by cbl but it is!  I guess holo's always come to mind when I think of cbl's which is kinda silly because I know that Leah Ann makes a much wider variety of polishes than just holos!  I realized later that Cbl Sparkle Away Your Blues may not be that readily known as it was a UK group custom, which might also explain why I don't remember it being released!   Here's what I came up with!



Started with a base of three coats of Colors by Llarowe Sparkle Away Your Blues with two coats of Quo by Orly Baby Blues to accent.  Even though the cbl was three coats, I had a few small bald spots here and there; not really noticeable IRL but you can see them in the pix.



Topped with QD TC to before stamping.



Stamped using St. Happy by Gogo Only on all fingers except accent which is St. Merry by Gogo Only. Used Funky Fingers Gesso.



St. Happy by Gogo Only







Topped with QD TC to finish.



Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!