Thursday, April 14, 2016

Digit-al Dozen Does Gradient; Day 4

For day 4 of Digit-al Dozen gradient challenge, another pink and purple (gasp!) gradient.


Started with two coats of L'Oreal Violette, no top coat.


Did a sponged gradient using Chaoes & Crocodiles Wishing Star Sky and Spun Sugar Magic.  Both of these beautiful shades are from the Once Upon a Unicorn collection.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top. 


Stamped using Funky Fingers Gesso using an image from Apipila Super Placa B.


Apipila Super Placa B.  There are so many great images on this XL plate especially if you love full size designs!












Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here's the other ladies Day 4 mani's!


An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Mani I love the stamping plate with the nessie type image on it too (with me being Scottish ;0) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that image is cute too; I have plans to use it soon!

      Delete
  2. I've seriously been in love with every single gradient you've done this week! Your polish pairings have been so spot on<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!