Wednesday, July 27, 2016

What I Did a Couple Weekends Ago

Oh my goodness, we have had some hot weather this summer including today!  Here's a mani I did a couple weekends ago on another scorching day!  


My order of a few of the Girly Bits A Little Madness Collection had arrived and I had taken them with me for the weekend which is why you see these outdoor shots.  This is two coats of Girly Bits Go Ask Alice with a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC.


I also ordered a Mystery Pack of Girly Bits and one of the three polishes in the pack was Girly Bits SPB 1310; decided to sponge it at tips for interest.  Top coated with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.


I had also ordered UberChic Collection 10, also available from Girly Bits, and, using an image from UC 10-01, placed different bits of the image on each nail for some interest.  Stamping polish used was Funky Fingers Gesso.  


UberChic UC 10-01





Added a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.  I didn't notice the stamping polish smear until I uploaded the pix a few days later as it wasn't visible IRL.  I haven't had stamping smear in such a long time that I was really surprised to see it but I'm guessing that the polish stamping polish was slow to dry in the heat and humidity and therefore, smeared a little.  I wore this for 3 days and didn't even see it but you know macro; every little flaw if very obvious.


All in all and even with the smear, I liked how this turned out!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and that gradient is so subtle, it's looks lovely.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flower stamp is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!