Monday, August 8, 2016

Negative Space Bird Cage

I thought it was Digit-al Dozen week with our challenge of negative space this month.  Negative space mani's are probably my least favourite type of nails; I think I've done one ever before. However, the challenge doesn't start until next week and I jumped the gun and shared this on IG already so I'm sharing now.  Now I'll have to do six negative space manis over the course of the next couple weeks! Uggg! Here's what I came up with!



Started with a base of two coats of Flower Nail Polish Make My Daylily with accent of just a clear base only.



Applied the stamper decal I had made with an image from Star Nails 57 to accent and topped it (blobbed it a bit too much) with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC(which is why the bottom of the case smeared a bit).



Did a gradient on all fingers but accent using Flower Nail Polish Thistle or That, Make My Daylily and Bluebell of the Ball.  I had bought these at Walmart a couple weeks ago on clearance.



Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.



Star Nails 57



Stamped using an assortment of images from ZZ Vintage 1 using Funky Fingers Dark Knight.



ZZ Vintage 1


Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.



Thanks for looking...and look for five more negative space mani's next week!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!