Monday, September 12, 2016

Digit-al Dozen Does 4; Day 1

It's the 4th Anniversary of the Digit-al Dozen so this month we are doing anything related to 4!  So four colours or four shapes or four styles....or four of anything!  It's hard to believe that the Digit-al Dozen is 4!  I'm not an original member from September 2012 but was asked to join in November 2012 so have been around for a good part part of it!   I always enjoy the challenges....there is a lot of the time that they are a huge challenge to me....but that's part of the fun in participating!  I've expanded my nail horizons because of the group, doing mani's and styles I would never have done otherwise!  And because the other ladies are so damn talented, it pushes me do come up with something a little bit more than I would have done otherwise; I still don't keep up but have fun trying!  I look forward to our next 4 years....and more!

For today's mani', I used four different polishes to create this look; here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Too Fancy Lake Como shown with no top coat.


Added a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC.


Did a sponged gradient using Too Fancy Lake Como, Too Fancy Royal Jeans and Too Fancy Moody Blue.


Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping. I love this colour combo; I could see myself using it so often!


Stamped using FunkyFingers Gesso using an image from Delaney Rectangles A005.


Finished it off with a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC.


Happy Anniversary, Digit-al Dozen!  I look forward to our next 4 years....and more!

Here's the other ladies Day 1 4th anniversary mani's!




Thanks for looking! 

1 comment:

  1. Hello fellow Canadian 😀 I'm just getting into stamping and am stuck. I bought a bunch of plates and two of the same stamper. I've gotten the stamper to work 3 times and that's it! I've tried rubbing with the softer side of an emery board, acetone, soap and water followed by tape. So, I'm giving up on this stamper and would like your recommendation for a new one. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!