Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Digit-al Dozen Does December; Day 3

For Day 3's nails, decided to do some Christmas nails!  Here's what I came up with!



Started with a base of two coats of Contrary Polish Flames and Colors by llarowe Chasing A Unicorn.


Added Essie Getting Groovy to the thumb for some contrast.


Stamped over Contrary Flames stripes from Delaney Linges & Traits using FunkyFingers Guesso.  I had nicked my index finger and had to add another coat of Cbl Chasing A Unicorn.


Stamped holly using Chez Noel A001 using MdU 7.



Added red berries to the holly using Moyra SP02 stamping polish, then added stripes to the thumb using same image from Chez Linges & Traits using MdU 7.



Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


To tie in the gold thumb, I added a gold dots; not sure if this helped or hindered the mani!  But I liked it lol!


Here's what I was wearing on Ms. Cindy; Essie Getting Groovy was the base, used image from Chez Lignes & Traits using same stamping polishes; MdU 7 and Moyra Sp02.


Here's the other ladies Day 3 mani's!




Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. That Contrary is amazing! I love how you did 2 different manis!! :) So festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Contrary Polish is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!