Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!!  It's New Year's Eve; these are the nails that I'm wearing to ring in the New Year!


Started with a base of two coats of Orly Cashmere Cardigan with one coat of FunkyFingers Dark Knight to accent.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Did a sponged gradient over Orly Cashmere Cardigan using Essence Break Through.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


 I made a few stamper decals using polish and acrylic paints using images from Chez-Delaney Fete 002 (glasses and words) and Sugar Bubbles SBS09 (clock).


Applied stamper decals to thumb and middle; couldn't use the champagne glasses as they were too big for any of my nails!  Stamped index and pinky with image from Chez-Delaney Fete 002 using Mundo de Unas 16 and 60 and same plate on ring using FunkyFingers Dark Knight.


Added some fireworks bursts on ring and thumb using same Chez Fete 002 image using CND Gold and Silver chrome polishes.


 Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


 All the best to you and yours in 2017!!!!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!