Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Digit-al Dozen REDOES Art; Day 2

For the art challenge, I did some looking at Pinterest for inspiration.  I came across a painting and came up with these nails based upon it!



This is the painting!


Started with three coats of Barry M Prickly Pear.


Did random dry brushing with Zoya Mira.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Added a few dots using Mdu 33, 54 and 67 using an image from UberChic UC Lovely Leaves.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Added birds using Apipila Super Placa A and lines from FUN 7 using FunkyFingers Dark Knight.  Do not ask how hard it was to stamp each finger so the lines lined up....even with clear stamper, it was hard!


Full hand.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Here's the other ladies Day 2 mani's!


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Really nice mani :) And you did a perfect straight line :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I'm loving that base color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did an amazing job stamping those lines!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!