Tuesday, March 7, 2017

St. Patrick's Day Nails!

I have a few St. Patrick's Day nails to share; I planned on sharing all next week but just realized it will interfere with Digit-al Dozen week and the likelihood I'll share two mani's every day all week is slim to nil so I thought I had better get to sharing them if I'm going to!  This is my favourite of the bunch so they are all going to be downhill from here!  Just joking; the rest aren't that bad, it's just this happens to be my favourite! Here's what I came up with!


A couple weeks ago in preparation of doing St. Patrick's Day nails, I pulled a bunch of greens from my stash.  Then I pulled a few of them for a smooshy mani.


This is what became of my smooshy from the polishes above.  I was trying for mainly lighter greens with just a smidgen of dark for contrast.  I'm still learning this method; while it is easy peasy to do, I have a tendency to use way too much polish on the stamper so need to gear it down a bit for future attempts.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using FunkyFingers Dark Knight using an image from KN 12. 


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I had made stamper decals using images from Messy Mansion MM04 (hat and pot of gold) and Wistonia W105 (mug). 


Applied stamper decals in centre, then stamped on images from Bunny Nails HD-B (index) and MM04 (ring).  Unfortunately, the black solid didn't show up as well as I would have liked; maybe if I do this design again, I'll do dark or light green. 


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I did a coat of OPI matte in case it showed up the designs a little better with a little less glare!


Thanks for looking!



5 comments:

  1. I love the base you created! Such a fun mani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a good st Patrick's day nail art, however isn't it on the 17th? I need to think about what I'm doing for mine, although I don't think it'd look anywhere near as good as yours.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You still got time; it is the 17th! I shared early as it's also Digit-al Dozen week and it will be busy for me!

      Thanks so much for all your comments and support;I do see them and appreciate it very much!

      Delete
  3. These are so perfect for the theme! Loving the base you created!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!