Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Digit-al Dozen Does Paper; Day 4

This may be the shortest post I've ever posted but this mani is easy peasy but perfect (I think!) for day 4 of the Digit-al Dozen paper challenge....composing music on paper!  Or reading sheet music while playing the piano that was composed...anyway you look at it, it fits the theme!

Started with a base of two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (no pix as have shown before). Stamped using images from MoYou Rockstar Collection-13 using Funky Fingers Dark Knight.


Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.


 Here's the other ladies day 4 paper mani's!




Thank for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!