Thursday, July 13, 2017

Digit-al Dozen Does (5 Days, 5) Continents; Day 3

Continuing this week with doing 5 continents in 5 days for Digit-al Dozen challenge, this not often attempted free hand mani is suppose to be icicles being representative of Antarctica.  (This is why you do not see free hand art on these nails often lol!)  Here's what I came up with!


 I didn't keep track of polishes for this, but I know this base is from Pure Ice.


 This is a bunch of dry brush strokes gone on a rampage!


Added a whole lot of scattered holo polish to represent icicles from the sparkle when the sun hits the ice in an icicle!  Unfortunately, I couldn't capture the sparkle due to the lack of sun while taking these pictures.


 Here's the other ladies day 3 mani's!



Thanks for looking!



3 comments:

  1. I love how "cool" this looks. haha, sorry it was 112 today, I was so hot - I have to make temperature jokes or I would go insane. I love how the sparkly part is textured and lifted. Gives the look of ice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!