Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Fun, Summer Nails!

I did these easy, fun nails quickly last night!


I was in the mood for blue, so went with Pahlish Drink Me; this is two coats, no top coat.


Added KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using MdU 52 using an image from XY-B05. I tried to pick an image that had lots of voids so you could see the base well underneath!  Yeah to me for remembering to use a colour stamping polish as I use black or white most of the time!  


To add some colour and interest, I added dots in an assortment of sizes using FunkyFingers Gesso.  (I think my polish was a little thick and some of the dots didn't turn out as nice as I would have liked, but ce la vie!)


Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


It seems that the lazy days of summer are now upon us; these are perfect fun summer nails (to me, anyway!)

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. These are totally the perfect summer nails! I wear neon fingers and toes all summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely awesome for summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!