Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Digit-al Dozen Does Throwback; Day 1

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canucks!  I'm sorry for posting late; I did these nails well in advance of Thanksgiving day (on Saturday morning as I was going away for the long weekend), but I couldn't get the pictures to upload from my phone yesterday to do the blog post!  I had to get them uploaded to my computer in a very roundabout way so am late!  I'm also using these nails for day 1 of Digit-al Dozen does throwback, as a throwback to Thanksgiving nails I've done in the past!  Here's what I came up with!


(The above nails are without topcoat; the nails below have topcoat - I couldn't figure out which ones I liked best!


Started with a base of skittles; starting at thumb and going clockwise:  OPI Santa Monica Beach Peach, Sally Hansen Butterscotch, SpaRitual Clay, American Apparel Mac Arthur Park and L'Oreal The Perfect Trench.


Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Made a few stamper decals using the base polishes and a couple others.


Applied stamper decals, and also stamped a couple fingers.  Used images from Infinity 65 (thumb), UberChic Lovely Leaves (ring), Delaney Automne 003 (middle and ring) and UC mini Give Thanks (pinky).  Used MdU polishes for index and middle.


Delaney Automne 003




UB mini Give Thanks



Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  


Here's a past Digit-al Dozen mani that this mani is (loosely) based upon!


I did Ms. Cindy a little different but liked it enough that I thought I would share!  On a base of Sally Hansen Butterscotch, stamped using Delaney Feuillages A001 on all fingers except thumb which is Helen 19.  Used a few different MdU stamping polishes.


Helen 19.



Here's the other ladies throwback mani's!




Hopefully you had a great Thanksgiving weekend!  Thanks for looking!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!