Wednesday, November 1, 2017

A Late Halloween Post

I'm a little late sharing this on the blog but had shared on IG a few days ago but didn't get time to do a blog post until now but wanted to share now before I forgot!  


Started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Revlon Alluring Amber, OPI Life Game Me Lemons and FingerPaints Abstract Amethyst.  


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I had made a stamper decal with an image from Konad Square 1 and applied it on the thumb; I had used the base polishes from the other fingers for it and just thought it was the coolest image since sliced bread!  I think next year, I want to do all five nails with this image and have like stamper decal Jamberry's! Anyway, used images from Chez Halloween 002 (middle), Delaney Halloween 005 (index), Chez Delaney Halloween 005 (pinky) and  ZZ Scream (ring) using MdU 2. For the image on the ring finger, I had omitted the moon initially when I stamped in black, then isolated the image and restamped it with a clear stamper using EdK Kaa and placed it with a clear stamper.


Added a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


If you know my nails, you know I like them busy so added a bunch of dots as filler using same base polishes. It made the nails a little funner and less spooky but that's OK.


Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



I didn't get as much time as I wanted to do Halloween nails but I hope you enjoyed the few I did this year anyway!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!