Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Digit-al Dozen Does Futuristic; Day 2

For Day 2 of the Digit-al Dozen Futuristic theme, I did galaxy nails with someone floating out in space, as in maybe in the future, we might to go space for the weekend like we go to the cottage for the weekend!   Wouldn't that be cool???!! 

Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of Star Gazer 305; this is three coats.  While it is beautiful, it was still patchy and oh, the tips; I couldn't get polish to stick to them no matter what!  I didn't worry too much about it as I knew I'd be sponging and would make sure they got covered.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



For my attempt at galaxy nails, sponged on Pahlish Boo-Ya!



Then sponged on Nails Inc. Regents Place, then a little FunkyFingers Gesso here and there.



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I made a stamper decal using an image from Creative Shop 29.


After cutting out the stars, applied to thumb.


Then stamped using my most favourite star image from the same plate, Creative Shop 29.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here's the other ladies Day 2 futuristic nails!



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!