Friday, January 5, 2018

Moo Moo Signatures Mission Impossible in Toronto


Baby, it's cold outside!  A chilly day with -22F temps that just chills you to the bone!  Try to stay warm if you are in this deep freeze!  This is the mani I was wearing this summer right after Indie Expo Canada 2017 when it was much nicer weather!  We were probably complaining then it was too hot lol! Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Moo Moo Signatures Mission Impossible in Toronto.  Mei Mei was good enough to gift this polish to me as the hubs and I manned the Moo Moo Signatures booth at Indie Expo Canada if you remember from my post here.  This was an event exclusive.


Topped with top coat.


Stamped with an image from FUN 16 using MdU 52.


Added a few dots, then finished with a final coat of top coat.


Please try to stay warm if you are experiencing this deep freeze.  And if you're not, send your warm thoughts to us who are!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!