Monday, March 5, 2018

St. Patrick's Day Nails!


I've been going through the archives and came across this mani I did last year for St. Patrick's Day but didn't get around to sharing.  Seeing how St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner, I thought I'd share it now; here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Sinful Colors Exotic Green, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Sponged China Glaze This is Tree-Mendous at the base for some interest.


Added KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using FunkyFingers Gesso using an image from MoYou Festive Collection-21.


Added small shamrocks from the same plate to a couple nails as added interest.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I hope to share a few more St. Patrick's Day mani between now and the 17th or I guess I can share them next year like this year lol!  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!